At Metrovacesa, we care about you and the trust you place in us.
Metrovacesa, S.A. (hereinafter, METROVACESA) here by informs you that:
- Personal data provided by you through the Website http://www.metrovacesa.com (hereinafter, the Web or the Website):
- Data will be processed by METROVACESA for the purpose of managing the Website users, as well as the management of the services offered through the Site. Similarly, METROVACESA will process data in order to manage queries it receives from customers and to send advertising and commercial information, by different means, to them regarding the company, its activities, products, services, offers, special promotions, as well as different kinds of documentation and via the company’s different channels of commercial information, enabling it to carry out automatic valuations, obtain profiles and undertake segmentation work for its customers, based on the information available, in order to customize processing according to their specifications and/or requirements. Data processing for these purposes shall be maintained for the duration of any business or contractual relationship with METROVACESA and even after the cessation of these relationships for a maximum of five years.
- Similarly, we hereby inform you that if you authorize the sending of commercial communications, you shall consent to your personal data being communicated, where appropriate, to METROVACESA Group companies, such data being understood as that collected in an updated way on the website www.metrovacesa.com (data pertaining to the property sector), in order to facilitate overall management of the Website users and the queries made by them, as well as to send information to them concerning products and services exclusively related to their particular sectoral activity, through different means.
- In the specific case of the data provided through the “Work with us” section:
This data will be processed by METROVACESA with the purpose of managing the selection processes carried out in the Organisation whilst your CV is retained for the period of time stipulated below.
METROVACESA shall retain the curricular data provided, as well as, where appropriate, the CV itself in .pdf or .doc format that is provided, for a maximum period of 1 year, after which it shall be destroyed. In this sense, if you wish to continue participating in METROVACESA’s selection processes, send us your CV again after the deadline.
- In the specific case of the data provided through the “Complaints box” section:
This data shall be processed by METROVACESA in order to process complaints received through the complaints mailbox enabled by METROVACESA or through any other appropriate means, in accordance with the provisions of its Code of Ethics.
The aforementioned personal data may be transferred to companies of the Metrovacesa Group if required for the investigation, processing and/or resolution of the complaint.
The basis of legitimation is the legitimate interest of METROVACESA in relation to the exclusion of criminal liability of legal persons. The data shall be retained for the duration of the processing of the complaints, and later during the applicable legal deadlines.
- You shall guarantee that the information provided is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date, and are responsible for any direct or indirect damage or harm that may be caused as a result of a breach of such obligation. In the event that the data provided belonged to a third party, you shall guarantee that you have informed the third party of the aspects contained in this Policy and obtained their authorization to provide their data to METROVACESA for the purposes indicated.
- When personal data is collected through the form, you must provide information at least where this is marked as mandatory, since, if data considered necessary is not provided, METROVACESA may not accept and process the web service, query or request made.
- To exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation to the processing and portability regarding your personal data, or to request further information, you can contact our Data Protection Officer under the heading “Data Protection”, at C/Quintanavides, 13, Parque Empresarial Vía Norte, 28050 (Madrid) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A claim may be filed with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection(www.agpd.es)